Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Blog Is Back, And I've Called in Reinforcements

My blog has been on silent mode for quite awhile now but that has now ended. I've taken on a partner to pick up some of the slack. My new blogging partner is my 17-year-old daughter, Taryn.

Somewhere along the line Taryn got the notion that being a "blogger" is something that one can make a living at. Boy, is she in for a rude awakening. Anyway, Taryn, who I've nick-named "Miss Daisy" (because it seems like I'm always driving her someplace) has lots of opinions and a genuine love for the written word. Her first post appears here. She assures me there will be more to follow. And since I've got some competition now, I'll be posting more frequently myself. Nothing like the footsteps of youth to keep an old guy running.