Friday, June 19, 2009

I Guess He Didn't Get the Memo


A reader, named Derek Morris, sent me the following e-mail today regarding last Wednesday's panel discussion on the future of journalism:

Hey - why don't you be a cutting edge journalist and create a downloadable mp3 of the event that I can put in my iPod and listen to - not just brief YouTube clips - everyone's talking about real time and new paradigms - put your money where your mouth is and make this info accessible - and then announce it to the public - otherwise it will just be limited to the circulation of 200 people at the library or people's blogs about it and their own interpretations - I'd like to hear the real thing. Please DO IT.

"Put your money where your mouth is?"

Derek, if you've been reading my blog for any length of time you should know by now that I'm all mouth and no money.

Actually, a videotape of the forum will air in its entirety on the Santa Barbara Channels, Channel 21 in July.
© 2009 by Craig Smith and www.craigsmithsblog.com