Thursday, October 02, 2008

Wendy The Chameleon


For today, I thought I'd do a little photo essay, courtesy of Google image search, on the many faces of News-Press owner Wendy McCaw.





That middle photo of Wendy in the top row, the one that is on the splash page of her website, got me to thinking; when Wendy makes an appearance (or as Sarah Palin might say "rears her head") you never know who is going to show up, Wendy the sourpuss or Wendy the glamour puss.

* * *

Now here's a hot item. My buddy George tipped me off about this one. The "I Love Wendy McCaw" T-Shirt.

It's what the well-dressed News-Press employee is undoubtedly wearing these days.

Available in three colors; "red ink," "whitewash" and "yellow journalism."

But don't waste your time looking for the union label.

How about accessorizing your Wendy T with some duct tape?

The T-shirts can be ordered here. No joke!

My guess is that the shirts are selling about as well as copies of the News-Press.